Saturday, July 24, 2004 ♥
[::44::] hating myself ♥ 11:07 AM
sadded
haiz..juz wrote finish my blog.. dan first link i went to c was bryan's dan haix.. i read le i nearli cried eh? i mean.. he dun understand.. i noe after reading my blog he will feel sad/disappointed.. but.. he juz dun understand.. the real reason y i dun wanna patch with him was nt cuz of some guy!! it's cuz wo dui ta already no feelings le! u expect me to patch with someone whom I got no feelings with? haix.. i really dunno.. maybe wat i did was realli wrong.. ok! ok! I'm always at fault.. I'm always wrong! so why do I care bout doin sth when wat i do can onli make things worse?!?! I tot my mood can be at least a bit better when i wake up... starting a new day.. but.. i was wrong.. totally wrong.. i realli hate myself.. my mood wasnt' better.. it became worst! >.< i dunno.. wat can i say? dun assume u noe me well if u dun.. haix.. but anywae.. hu cares anywae? haix.. I am hu I am and She is hu She is!! dun say i'm beginning to be like her.. I also a human.. I have feelings.. when i cared for other ppl de feelings.. did anyone cared bout mine? I tried nt to hurt anyone and when i did hurt someone, i felt bad.. but.. i am oso a ger.. a human.. can't i be sure of my own feelings for once? nvm.. forget it.. no one cares.. cuz.. i'm always in the wrong.. so maybe juz let it be tt way.. ... ... ... ...