Friday, June 02, 2006 ♥
free me ♥ 11:55 PM
argh~
much as I hate to go back when i already have had plans, i'm still gonna be PULLED back. why can't they understand that there are times when last min things just would not work? they plan and plan but dun wan to tell me. dan when I plan hao liao dan they come and spoil my planning.
FUCK. it's always like tt. just dun understand why they can say tt they dun like last min de stuffs, they can do the same thing to me. wat the... and yea. i told them this time round I dun have the feeling of wanting to go back. it's a fact. i'm just SO SO bored over there. things I can do are really limited. and they dun like me goin out much. so what is left for me to do? -.-" whenever I talk bout these, i feel like breaking down. argh~ >.< haiz.. i guess it's no use.. unless there's a miracle happening. just hate it.
I HATE I HATE I HATE! i'm a big girl. i can decide for myself what i wan wat i dun wan. so so sad. i dun like being locked up.
FREE ME!!!!
anyway, just came out from my mother rm.. ehz... haiz.. she fang xin bu xia leave me alone.. argh~ i'm big enough to noe wat i'm doing. she say few more years dan she will let go.. i told her even few more years she oso wun let go de. honest. tt's wat i think. argh~ feel like breaking down again. sometimes.. i just dun like to be looked like a little ger where they have to keep worrying bout me. i can take care of myself!!!!!!!!