Thursday, June 01, 2006 ♥
my thoughts ♥ 9:12 PM
Sometimes, I would wonder... if one day I no longer am around, will there be someone who will notice that I am not there anymore? At times, I feel that my presence is so insignificant. Just too insignificant that I think no one will ever miss me even if I'm gone. It's kind of weird thinking about all these but there are times where the situation forced me to think of these. There might be some of them who will say sure they'll be missing me if I wasn't around. But, how many of them actually mean what they say? Actually, I agreed with what my mother said. Friends, you don't need to have a lot because just 1 is enough. More than enough. But they are so hard to find. So rare. You might have loads of friends, but are they someone you can trust? I like my friends. But, how many can I really trust? And there are also times when I wonder who actually thinks of me as someone they can trust, that 1 good friend. Or am I someone whom they can all just laugh with and forget? Or worse still, someone they see and hate straight away?
Maybe I am thinking too much... But there are so many thoughts within me which I want to blog down. Just don't know whether I should or not. Do I give people the feeling that I'm always happy? Sometimes I just don’t know what I am thinking. But I think my mind's mostly in a blank. Just not sure whether I know what to do anymore.
I want to be smiling everyday. I thought I can. But I was proven wrong.
Lastly... can anyone tell me what are friends for?