Thursday, March 04, 2010 ♥
k or dinner? ♥ 12:13 PM
standby is over..
but i'm the backup standby now..
zzz..
gonna be going out with the sisters of elise's wedding tml..
it's either a k session or dinner bahs..
actually quite looking forward to it.. ^^
was browsing thru facebook when i saw this paragraph which i think is kinda true..
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind. When a girl is not arguing, she is... thinking deeply. When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around. When a girl answers “I’m fine” after a few seconds, she is not at all fine. When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying. When a girl lays on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever. When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered. When a girl says “I love you”, she means it. When a girl says “I miss you”, no one in this world can miss you more than that.and dan..
gonna go back to work le.. zzz...