Friday, April 23, 2010 ♥
defeated? NAH!! ♥ 12:31 PM
I am so pathetic..
Reason?
I just did a check and found tt I have only $1+ in my acc..
-.-"
Have to wait for pay to come in before I can do anything..
Omg!
Anyway I went to look for Mr James before I start work..
When I saw him, he say he want to date me..
Ended up he brought me to kopitiam..
He treat me to breakfast!
Dan ask my reason for leaving and whether am I confirm leaving..
After tt mini interview was over, went back to work..
And he already told Frederick tt I tendered..
So when I came up,
Fred was asking 你认输了啊?
Of course not..
I just din like technical..
I dun suppose tt is admitting defeat ba..
I told him I'm going to study..
And he somehow tot I'm studying biomedical..
Went out to look for things and saw my vendor..
So stayed with them to chit chat and also to see wat the problem was with the equipment..
So I was practically out of the office the whole morning!
:)
So I dun think my sun k session might be going on..
Unless changes can be made ba..
Cause 1 of my colleague can only make it for sat..
Oh well.. see how..