Tuesday, April 27, 2010 ♥
farewell dinner ♥ 9:03 PM
Went for dinner with my colleagues..
Kinda like a farewell dinner la..
But is between ourselves..
Cause we are the younger generation..
Lol..
Dinner at united square's swensen..
Gonna be having a farewell lunch with my other colleagues.
But i dun think many ppl will be going ba...?
^^
New job will mean lesser meetup with baby..
Time spent will be lesser too..
I will miss him sia..
It's like..
Every week meet once..
That's sth I have to get used to..
From last time everyday meet...
Till maybe few times per week..
To the coming one week once..
Oh well..
And if i start school, I think the time will be even lesser cause I dun think he'll look for me after lessons or anything..
Oh well..
I guess i can only try to get used to it ba..
=(