Monday, April 26, 2010 ♥
ideas for birthday ♥ 4:57 PM
I'm thinking wat to buy for baby for his bday..
There are some ideas inside my head now but..
Everything's nt finalize yet..
Does anyone have any brilliant ideas?
Lol..
Most probably going for dinner with my colleagues after work..
After I leave ttsh wun be seeing them often le..
Will miss talking to them though..
And I realise tt ever since Frederick got to noe tt I tendered,
He's easier and nicer to talk to..
Strange..
Or is it cause he has proven tt he's the survival among all?
Nt sure though.. :)
But nvm la..
Nt my prob anyway..
I'm excited at the tot tt I'm leaving ttsh but also feel kinda scared..
Excited cause I dun have to deal with technical stuffs and I found a job which is near my hse and related to wat I'm going to study..
But worried cause I'm leaving a place where I have so many friends and a familiar environment..
But sure in able to cope well..
Gambateh!!