Monday, April 19, 2010 ♥
in love with... ♥ 11:48 AM
It's official..
I'm in love...
Yes!! You heard it right..
I'm in LOVE... with my 2 drs! Lol..
People who has been working with me in cc noes tt I love my Dr chuah..:)
He isn't young but I just love him as much..
So recently I have a new addition..
It's a Dr whom I see quite often in ot..
Dr loo-shi..:)
He's really nice..
Not young either but very friendly..
The best thing is.. I dun really have to liase with him for anything..
But he remembers my name!!
If he sees me, he'll call me..
But most of the time I'm too happy to remember to ans him!!
Haha..
Both dr are senior consultant but still very nice..
Dun have the 'ba qi' some other drs have..:)
Even though Dr loo-shi is head of some dept which I forgot..
He is just as nice..
Drs!! I Love you..
But of course baby comes first..:)
No mstter hw much I love both drs..^^