Monday, April 12, 2010 ♥
reservist day 1 ♥ 3:15 PM
Today is the first day baby went reservist..
There's nth I can do other then to countdown to the day whereby I can see him..
So...
Let's COUNTDOWN!
anyway, going to look for arwen with ellen later after work..
going for dinner with the jie meis of Elise wedding tml after work..
Gonna be at the glasshouse at PS..
Having fish & co.
Hmm.. nowadays, my time is more flexible..
cause nt always meeting baby..
So I got more free time..
Nt say I meet him everyday Dan I dun have the time but cause I'll push away everything just to meet him everyday..
But nw, dun have le..
He change job and cause the job more demanding, we dun really meet everyday already..
But.. it is for the gd of his future..
So.. I will support him!!
Haha..
I guess I'm just too bored at work..
LOL! ^^
Countdown to meeting him in either 6 or 12 days.. :)