Wednesday, April 21, 2010 ♥
sick baby + new job ♥ 9:46 PM
Yesterday's chat didn't end quite well..
Maybe I shldn't hsve brought up the matter..
But..
Since already say le,
No choice ba..
Just hope everything's fine ba..
Anyway, baby is sick today..
Having fever..
Wun be talking to him le..
Just hope he get well soon.. >.<
On a lighter note..
I got the job!!
That hr administrator de job..
They got back to me after work and said they are hiring me!!
Woohoo...
gonna tender resignation tml..
But I'm starting at the new workplace on the 10th may..
Hope everything will be ok for me.. ^^
Now.. how do I break the news to Mr Frederick?
Hmm..
And I have to wait till tml before I can let baby noe..
I so wanna tell him earlier.. :(
But still, hope he get well soon ba!!
Countdown to meeting baby in 3 days.. :)