Tuesday, April 13, 2010 ♥
sleepy sleepy day + reservist day 2 ♥ 12:39 PM
*yawns*
I'm so damn sleepy..
Surprise surprise!
Saw Benjamin in the train this morning...
And a even bigger surprise was receiving a msg from him saying: dun sleep in the train..
Lol.. Dan I realise he was standing near the door...:)
Been some time since last saw him..
Was chatting with lee online last night..
Was regarding sat upset de stuffs..
Halfway thru I got upset again..
Baby called me shortly after..
We chat and I miss him so much..
But can sense he was very tired..
After awhile ask him go slp..
I'm planning to go cut and rebond my hair this week..
Either Thursday or Friday ba! :)
Anyway, today meeting the jie meis for dinner..
But before that I'm going to prinsep hse for an interview..
Hopefully is sth I wan..
Dun wanba stay in my dept already..
Oh ya.. baby's birthday is coming..
Wat present shld I get him?
Hopefully I can plan sth out..>.<
Haiz Haiz...
Countdown to seeing baby in 5 or 11 days..^^