Monday, January 28, 2013 ♥
He wants to marry me ♥ 11:13 AM
Dear dear said he was trying not to bleah over the weekends cause he saw what I wrote on my blog..
Actually I din noe which part was it tt he read which made him wanna feel tt way..
But I think it’s good right?
Sometimes I can’t really tell him what I think cause of the after effects..
but I blog it down and when he sees it, he’d know my feelings.. :)
but I hope that the stuffs he read from my blog wun have a very negative impact on him.. *prays*
anyway,
dear kept repeatedly tell me he wanna marry me over the weekends..
actually he has been saying it for quite some time..
esp when he is drunk.. LOL! =X
hmms..
hear him says tt makes me feel…
happy? :)
and this past weekend, it has evolved to..
‘I will make sure that I marry you & we will have babies’
I wouldn’t mind tt now would i?
Haha!! Shh…
Well, at least I know that he is serious rite?
But everything will still have to wait till he fully settles everything!
Actually I wonder how much more I have to wait.. =X
Opps…