Tuesday, January 29, 2013 ♥
Needy kinda bitch ♥ 12:29 AM
Dear dear had night training today..
Which means we nv met up.. :(
Went home straight after work..
Slacked ard and waited till it was time for bed..
Cause...
Dear dear is calling me before going to slp! :)
We chatted and found out that he's nt meeting me tml again..
Felt kinda upset cause was looking forward to meeting up tml..
But dan eventually, still have to give up..
I noe he has his own things to do and I shld be reasonable..
Since he accompanied me most of the time, I shouldn't be so demanding and nt letting him do his stuffs right?
But I guess somehow I'm tt demanding..
I'm the needy kinda bitch hu needs her love by her side whenever possible..
It's nt healthy, yes I noe..
But wat can I do nw?
I guess all I can do is accept the fact that dear dear is nt meeting me tml and just find my own entertain tml..
Oh! It wun be tt bad if the appt tml is cfm...
Hais....