Monday, June 16, 2014 ♥
FUCK OFF BITCH ♥ 1:55 PM
i hate her.
hate her to the core.
accused me AGAIN!
because i'm only an administrator, an executive can't help me mah?
aren't colleagues supposed to be helping each other out?
shoudn't we have some kinda harmony working together so that everything can be done faster, better and more efficient?
fuck it! she just didn't care.
all she could think of was that I am causing her girl to waste time and so on!
HELLO~ it isn't my job and I sure wasn't the one hu asked to do it!
get your bloody facts right before you go around accusing me.
dun care if you are the manager/director of the department. you just didn't get ur facts right!
all you understand is what you see and what you wan to see and well, what you wan to believe.
no amount of explanation would help!
shouldn't you be trying to understand what is happening first
BEFORE you start jumping to conclusions?
Fuck you!
I hate you cause all you think is that this is
MY MISTAKE.
FUCK OFF BITCH!