Saturday, January 07, 2017 ♥
goodbye, good riddance ♥ 10:32 PM
I'm back! :)
2016 has past and I'm looking forward to 2017!
met someone new towards the end of 2016 and yes, I'm happier now.. :)
never really think that i can still get into a relationship again but i guess somewhere somehow i have got to give it another shot!
so yep! i gave it another shot, though at times im unsure of myself..
so...
even though he bites me (-.-") and maybe playfully hits me (-_-||), he is someone i think i can continue with.
not like how K treats me but still, feeling the love~ :P
im not saying things will confirm end up in the way i wanted to, cause sometimes, things falls apart..
and im afraid when that happens..
but think taking it a step at a time and see how it goes.. :)
and yep! saying
goodbye, good riddance to my annoying past..
hopefully hopefully nth nth comes back to haunt me! >.<
but nonetheless, giving it a chance and saying
i love you, baby!
but you're always so busy texting other girls.. -.-"
jealous much!
side note, im going back to study!
starting school on 9 jan and I've got butterflies in my stomach!!
hopefully this time round i can really complete it!
jia you!