Tuesday, January 02, 2018 ♥
bye bye 2017, hello 2018 ♥ 2:02 AM
Time flies.. its a brand new year!
2018, I hope you'll be better to me dan 2017 was..
It's the time of the year where everyone starts making new year resolution but well, I'm not really the kind to keep to even if I ever made one so I'm just gonna skip it!
All I hope is for this year to be better dan last year..
That's all I wish for..
Recapping on major 2017 happenings..
1) Got together with G and the whole r/s ended in few months.. Well, I wasn't the one who initiated the break but fair enuff, I didn't salvage it as well.. I guess it felt like there wasn't any point in salvaging it since one pearly already wanted to end it.. :)
2) Scarlett was born! Such a cutie!!
3) started going back to school and I seriously colluding get thru even 1 semester and now, decided to drop it for good. I tried and I really cannot..
4) Went HK and spent my birthday in the happiest place, DISNEYLAND! My ultimate goal is to visit all Disneyland esp the original one!! Jia you!!
5) D said he love me but seems like there's so much conflicts between us. So we aren't really talking much nowadays.. not that I dun wanna give any chance but dan, right now where I dun even noe what I wan, how do they want me to give r/s another chance? I feel like I'm so so confused and lost. Broken everywhere.. I'm sure he's feeling some kind of pain and sufferings and what not but he isn't saying much and feels more like he's avoiding me and all, which is kinda sad..
6) Things started popping up again. Sometimes I wish I could have just disappeared from earth, then I wouldn't have to face it over and over again.. C said I trusted the wrong person.. which is true cause if not, this wouldn't have happened.. but since it has happened, I can only try to pick myself up and hope the best.. argh!
7) Ben got married! And I'm happy for him.. :)
8) Cher intro her colleague A and now, A says he likes me.. but I feel like recently I've been getting pissed at him more often dan not.. he's nice but... I dunno.. my character might not be easy to handle for him and well, since he has never had a gf before, it's gonna be soooo hard for him..
I guess that basically sums up 2017. Hope tt I did not forget anything.. :)
Crossing my finger, hoping that 2018 will be better!